- 1979 : Diploma of Electrical and Mechanical Eng., National Technical Un. of Athens.
- 1980: Diplome DEA (Diplome d' Etudes Approfondies) in Electronics from ENSERG of Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (INPG)
- 1983 : Diplome de Docteur-Ingenieur from INPG
- In November 1994 I received the 'Habilitation a Diriger des Recherches' from INPG for my contribution in guiding new researchers towards a PhD in the area of process modeling and simulation
- My research interests have initially focused on understanding and modeling of frontend silicon processing steps like diffusion, oxidation and implantation and the impact of process physics in predicting MOS device behavior in Silicon and Silicon-OnInsulator materials. My interests have been later extended to include the use of nanotechnology in silicon processing for the development of new electronic devices focusing more particularly in memories using nanoparticles for charge storage elements formed either by silicon ion implantation in thin oxides and annealing, chemical self-assembly or sputtering. I have also initiated research in MEMS with emphasis in the use of wafer bonding for the development of silicon based sensors and more recently bio-chemical sensors. Currently I work on metallic or metal oxide nanoparticle assemblies with application in memristive devices and bio-chemical sensing. I have published more than 121 papers in International journals in the above areas which have received more than 1400 citations in ISI (h-index 21). From my work I hold 3 patents (2 international and 1 national).